Welcome to OCR Radio.
Our mission is to provide a relevant resource for you, the modern-day warrior – busy professional, stressed out parent, and someone looking for something to make you feel ALIVE again.
Getting started in Obstacle Course Racing (OCR) with TheAthElite’s Steve and Steph, NBC’s American Ninja Warrior, Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge, NBC’s Spartan Race TV Series, and CBS’s Tough Mudder X Contestants.
Did you just learn what the acronym “OCR” even means? You are in the right spot!
OCR Radio was created for those just getting started in OCR to those who have some races under their belt. Athletes working to improve their standings in their age group and possibly even try an elite heat will find valuable information too.
Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! OCR Radio… Get out. Get dirty. Get living.
12-Part Series on How to Get Started in Obstacle Course Racing:
- What does it take to complete an obstacle course race? Getting Started in OCR Series Part 1 of 12
- What to expect at an obstacle course race? Getting Started in OCR Series Part 2 of 12
- The Gear You Need to Get Started in Obstacle Course Racing – Getting Started in OCR Series Part 3 of 12
- How to Train for an Obstacle Course Race – Getting Started in OCR Series Part 4 of 12
- How to Hydrate and When to Hydrate for a Race – Getting Started in OCR Series Part 5 of 12
- How to Find Other OCR Athletes – Getting Started in OCR Series Part 6 of 12
- How to Fuel Your OCR – Getting Started in OCR Series Part 7 of 12
- And if you didn’t have a chance to meet the hosts of OCR Radio yet, here they are:
Meet Your OCR Radio Hosts. Feedback, reviews, guest requests, and topics are all welcome. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.